Family and Community Health (FCH) is part of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M System. AgriLife Extension offers practical information for families: raising children, housing and environment, eating well, managing money, and staying healthy.
Click here to get newsletters and calendars.
Stay tuned for more Live Cook Alongs on the Dinner Tonight Facebook Page. In the meantime, get cooking! Watch some past food demos below:
- Let’s make a “Watermelon Radish, Citrus Salad” – It’s a colorful recipe that you can add to your plate tonight!
- Let’s review the Basics of Different Containers….
- Let’s make a “Hummus & Veggie Wrap”- It’s sure to satisfy any member of the family for a healthy lunch.
- Let’s make a Bean and Avocado Wrap! – It’s a fun colorful meal filled with fiber.
- Let’s make a “fruitfully sweet” dessert – The Apricot Blueberry Yogurt Dessert.
- Let’s make a “Almond Butter Stuffed Dates” – This easy & delicious recipe is perfect for any appetizer, snack or dessert.
- Let’s make a “Lemon Blueberry Salad” – The perfect quick side dish for those busy nights!
- Let’s make “Sweetheart Waffles” – Our Sweetheart Waffles are a low-fat option for a quick breakfast recipe.
Physical Activity & Weight Control
- Passenger & Community Safety
- Children & Families
- Diabetes Management
- Financial Management
- Older Adults & Aging
- Military Programs
FABLOW AgriLife is multi-county collaboration between Frio, Atascosa, Bee, Live Oak, and Wilson county that implements and promotes “Better Living for Healthy Texans.” This joined effort has several resources you can benefit from our research-based programs, to our award-winning newsletter, to our witty social sites, to even our newly recognized podcast where we tackle lifestyle challenges the FABLOW way.
BLT’s offers nutrition education to increase participants’ fruit and veggie intake, start physical activity, plan healthy, cost-efficient meals, and know about food safety.
The Texas Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (TEAFCS) educates and recognizes Extension professionals who improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities. Learn more and visit the TEAFCS website.
My journey to being healthy, fashionable, and dare say, adventurous 😉 Here’s to making joss’n a lifestyle 🧘🏽♀️😎💃🏻
Follow my personal blog at https://www.justjossn.com/